Costume Contest Rules
- Best Adult
- Best Kid
- Best Group/Duo
- Crowd Favorite
- No entries will be considered after check-in and judging has begun. Advance online registration is coming soon.
- Restrooms for changing will be available on the first floor of the Museum of History. Entrants are responsible for their own belongings. We are unable to provide a secure area for personal items.
- No skits will be allowed.
- All costumes must be family-friendly. Gore, graphic violence, nudity, swearing, or other objectionable elements may be grounds for disqualification as determined by the Costume Contest staff.
- Realistic-looking firearms and weapons are discouraged and must be peace-tied.
Questions about Costume Contest rules and registration may be addressed to the Costume Contest Coordinator. Email us at info@cogsandcorsetsIL.com and include “Costume Contest” in the subject line.